Here's how to do it:
- Mix the acrylic paints to get the shades you want. Use plenty of white to get pastel tones, and only add a dab of colour.
- Use the brush to apply the paint onto the egg shell.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Sketch the line art design in pencil and then go over it with the permanent marker.
- If you want to hang the eggs up, cut the satin ribbon to the desired length and then attach it to the top of the eggs with the hot glue gun.
We’ve uploaded a video tutorial for our DIY Easter eggs in our “DIY Easter decorations” Story Highlight on Instagram.
We hope you have lots of fun making your own. Feel free to share your results with us on Instagram by tagging @hoglshoes or by sending us a photo as a direct message on Facebook or Instagram.